Sunday, June 29, 2008

2 and 3....I don't have time for this

Dear people at Blizzard, aka the greatest game designers ever....
First you bring me the greatest news. StarCraft 2. The squeal that needed to be made years ago. The greatest game you ever made. I was and am so excited and happy. Enough that my wife has given me two weeks to play the game without any guilt or crap. She knows my addiction and love for this great franchise.


But today you did something that just did me over. You are going to release Diablo 3!
This is both awesome and really heart breaking... Blizzard...I have grown up since I last enjoyed the thrills you brought. I don't have time for 2 new games! I purposely did not join World of Warcraft because of my life now... I simply don't have the time. Now you do this??!! You put me in a pickle...I just don't know if I can do it again...I mean two awesome games...crap...

1 Comments:

Blogger TreBone said...

J Dangle, lets start a gamer magazine (You can call it "Bears on Games") and then you can make money playing games and then the 100+ hours you spend effing up your eye sight killing zerglings will be worth it.

or...

be like me and say eff it, I old and I game and I MAKE TIME FOR IT!!!

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home