Monday, December 31, 2007

Mid Night Rant

I can't sleep so I decided to do one of them mid night ranting on this here blog.

Good bye to my current employer. This Friday I leave and am happy to go. It was like high school to some extent and certain people in my group need to realize they either dislike their job and/ or have no life what so ever. My current group mix is better than my previous. But it was too late when the change happened and my trust was already broken for stupid, lame and immature reasons.

I'm happy to being going back to school so I can at least take a step forward in my career path. The last 4 years I've been going either in circles or backwards. Once I'm done I'll have the leverage to hopefully move on to what my wife and I feel has been a series of potholes on our path of life. Also to both prove certain people wrong and to have other people shove it up their a*s

1 Comments:

Blogger TreBone said...

FORWARD HO!!!! wait, I mean, you're not a "ho", just that, you know, you're moving forward...Ho.
lol

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home