Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Where I have been

So back on 11/28 while commuting into work, like I love to do, I got hit by an SUV. Unfortunatly the SUV got a couple of good shots in. So sent to Stanford. 6 hrs in surgery, 100 stiches around the eye, broken forearm, seperated shoulder and a broken tooth. Luckly and by means a wake up call, my vision is okay. Through this my wife has been a rock. I'm a blessed man. I'll be back on the road in hopefully 12 months. Thanks to all my friends and family for the support and love.

But lets get to the cool stuff. I've got X-ray and CT pics.

Forearm:
















Shoulder

















And a sweet side head shot

2 Comments:

Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

jayzus ...

10:08 AM  
Blogger The Sage said...

pretty sweet

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home